Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Okay, I guess I will start doing this again since Brittany and Katie have become so faithful at it! Today was a non-eventful day. I suppose I feel that I don't have anything to share that someone would honestly want to spend time reading. Who knows how long this will last, but I will certainly try!


I guess I could write about my upcoming wedding... can you believe it is only 95 days from now!? I cannot believe that the time has flown this fast, though I believe that my heart is getting more and more ready with the days that pass. The Lord has taught me so much about love, choosing to love, and striving each day to be the woman He wants me to be. Though it will be a challenge, I am excited about marriage... especially to a cutie like Levi!! hehe

1 comment:

Katie said...

Usually when I start typing in a new post, my mind is totally blank. But then things start coming to my brain to type. Don't worry! We really do want to read your brain's thoughts!!! :-)