Wednesday, January 10, 2007

School.. :-)


Wow! Back to school already and already in the swing of things... *sigh* In some ways I enjoy it, while parts of me love being at home, visiting with family and Levi. It is so nice to not have to worry about things, but I believe God does have a plan throughout all this schooling! I guess it is a good thing because I never would have met Levi or have gotten to experience some of the wonders I've seen while I've been here. It is such a beautiful town, and I am so blessed to be a part of such a great education department.

I have been missing all the time I got to spend with the Lord over the Christmas Break, but I understand that I must still constantly commune with Him, though I can't always be listening to good music, reading my Bible, or listening to good preaching.

My only prayer is that I can make an impact on this school before I leave. I feel that colleges every where (as we already know) are moving more liberal as the value of secular knowledge takes precedence over Godly and Biblical knowledge. Please pray that I will be a constant witness and truly be able to lead someone to the Lord here. It is so important that our college aged students know the Lord... if they don't take a stand for the LORD, what will happen to the next generation?? Please keep me in your prayers so I can fight the good fight of faith and live like a TRUE Christian among so many who do not know the loving God that I know!


Praise HIS name.. Let us always be thankful for our salvation and the love we KNOW to be true!!

Thanks to Mrs. B @ Cherish the Home for the image above! I loved it!

2 comments:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Oh, I didn't realize you were in a college somewhere. What year are you?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to my site. It always brings great joy to my heart when someone new visits!! Thanks for the comment. That is awesome that that Brother's son got saved!!!