Friday, April 11, 2008

Okay... so Brittany just practically begged me to update this thing! I am so sorry I have been out of commission once again.... but with the wedding plans picking up speed, buying a car, student teaching, getting a job, preparing to graduate, and keeping up with normal daily stuff... life has been a tad bit hectic lately! To update everyone on the news, I am now officially an employee of the White County School System, having signed my name on the dotted line today! It feels good to know I am going to actually get paid for doing something I love so much! hehe

Hmmm... with less than 50 days until the wedding, and I am SOO excited, but also nervous and anxious in other ways! I am looking forward to being with Levi, but I know that there is so much that is going to be like "culture shock" to us!

Welll... Brittany, I am hoping this is good enough for you for right now.. I have to go finish my last paper that I have to write to graduate!! woo hoo!!

:=)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Woohoo! I LOVE the update. You should do it more often! I'm sure everyone else appreciates the fresh new post as well.

Katie said...

I do! I do! I've been waiting ever so patiently...Ha!