Monday, April 21, 2008


Well.... it is Monday again! Today was my last day at Clarkesville for Student Teaching. I have loved my time there, and especially the students I have! They were all so sad when I was leaving - they just couldn't seem to get enough hugs! I just loved it because 4th grade is such a good grade. They are not in the middle school mindset of 5th graders, but they are still "little" enough to still enjoy their teacher! I felt really spoiled from their love and sweet little gifts (flowers, balloons, cards, and I even got a Willow Tree from one of them!)

Anyway, my permanent retainer also broke today... *sigh* It seems that things have been "raining and pouring" lately in terms of the things going on in my life! But, I am hoping things will settle down as the summer comes and the wedding is over!


I am watching "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" on Lifetime, which is really sad and good so far. Okay, I am going! I will update again soon!


6 comments:

Amy said...

I love this picture!! I know that you already know this, but marriage is wonderful (when it is based on God and with the person that HE has for you). Congratulations!

Brittany said...

Yeah, you updated your blog WITHOUT me begging!!!!!! :)

Katie said...

Hello! We need some updates Ashley Nix! :-)

Brittany said...

Okay, do I need to beg again?

Brittany said...

Okay... I give up!

Katie said...

Yawn.